Sunday, June 27, 2010

$7.33

This is how much money I have to spend until 'pay day' from Michelin tomorrow.

Do you want to know something else? 

We took the kids to the drive-in this weekend. 

Foolish Tawnya and her misuse of money. 

What was I thinking? 

Well, on Saturday, I was thinking that my children have nobody to do things with, or family members that provide a loving, nurturing environment where they can have fun. 

I was thinking of Sebastian and how he is desperate for attention, while trying to make sense of his absentee mother whose sole purpose in life is to help his brother. 

I was thinking of Nadia being yanked out of preschool so funds could be allocated elsewhere in our unit, and of David who is tired of being alone in the outside world, with our kids.

We drove, we watched, we ate, we laughed.

This was a gross mismanagement of money, and I don't regret it at all.


No comments: