Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Green with Envy

I think Christina Yang said something to this effect on Grey's Anatomy.  

It resonates well....almost too well.  

Another thing sleep deprivation does...makes you suspicious!  

At least I know that I could successfully avert an attack from Freddy Kruger for three consecutive days.

So she said something like, " I used to feel sorry for those girls, and now I envy them." (in reference to her career, and those women who chose to complete a perfect little box filled with marriage, happiness, and the perfect children.)  

She wondered why these women didn't want more, and why they were so bloody content with being 'simple'.  

Don't get me wrong.  I love simple, but it's more of an escape from chaotic ville.  

As much as I complain about the School board  small towns  David's mom conditioners life, being an activist is a large part of who I am. 

To quiet this storm would devastate me.

I used to feel sorry for people who never experienced any sort of pain, or challenges and   
now I've grown to envy these vapid carcasses.  

I know that overall, I would shoot myself if I had to maintain any sort of extended conversation with these women, but this week, I am jealous.  

This week, I need a new iron, vegetable peeler, and 4 slice toaster to get away.

No comments: