Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day

I forgot one very important thing. Each morning after the first school drop off  I listen to the 

U2 song....'It's a Beautiful Day' 

Really getting into the song....feeling the bass, and drums, and the guitar as if I was jammin' onstage at a concert.  

Something definitely ignites from within,  similar to a sleeper agent in a fictional novel whose password/trigger was activated.   

These particular lyrics of the song are the ones that I resonate with.

Touch me 

Take me to that other place. 
Reach me
I know I'm not a hopeless case.

What you don't have you don't need it now
What you don't know you can feel it somehow.
What you don't have you don't need it now
Don't need it now.
It's a beautiful day.


I'm not even sure what/who this song is referring to, but I just pretend U2 wrote it for me ;). 

No comments: