Thursday, November 3, 2011

Laughter Is The Best Medicine

I peed myself today. 

This hasn't happened in a long time.  

Laughing so hard you pee yourself is the best/worst feeling.  

The feeling after you have the best laugh/cry is amazing!

For those who haven't experienced this...I suggest you do.    

If you find someone that can make you laugh like this....keep them.  

Every night and every day David and I keep each other in stitches.  

A few months back we spontaneously acted out a skit (something you would see on Mad TV) about how easy it would be to conceive a child with either of us.  

He was the inseminator, and I was Queen Bee.  Anyway, I won't go into the details of how/why we even thought of it, as the point was that laughter filled every space in that room.  

Today was no different.

I woke up briefly at 2:25, 3:04, 4:14, 5:12, 5:15, 5:30,  at 6:30....stumbled out of bed and walked upstairs.  

I saw the space heater we recently purchased for 29.99 at Giant Tiger, on the floor plugged in to an extension cord.  

It's too early to figure out why it was there, and where that ex. cord came from???  

Instead of starting the morning routine, I just stood there wondering. 

And then it hit me.  

David has a broken air vent in his 2008 98 Topaz, so he used the plug outside the house duplex, and warmed up his car. 

Remember that previous post when I was acting all uppity?  

Guess who's eating humble pie now?  

Enter uncontrollable howling.... tears.... bent over with stomach pain... banging into the walls laughter.....and this is when I peed myself.

It's all fun and games until you realize that you threw everything in the washing machine but didn't start the cycle.... and get a whiff of 7 hour old urine.  

This is not so funny.  

No comments: