Friday, December 23, 2011

Clean Sweep

Soooooo....look who came crawling back to Blogger after months of storing topics in her head, and making empty promises of writing.  

Do you know that I love writing?  Wouldn't think so, but I do.  

A month ago I told myself that I would, at the very least, write about the facts, and topics that came effortless to discuss.  

Then what?  Nothing.  I actually waste an insane amount of time thinking.  

Want to know something else?  I'm done.  Here is a list of the things I am done with:

Thinking about how bad things are
Worrying about money
Supplements and the lack thereof
This diet
Any treatment that does not address underlying conditions
Chemical Sensitivity
Resentment and Anger

Not to shabby for one moment of clarity eh?  I'm kind of going to pretend this stuff never existed in my life and sweep in under the rug.

Don't worry.....I kept my sense of humor, but I'm unloading some baggage before 2012. 

Oh....and I've been grateful and less pessimistic lately.....

And no, I did not accept Jesus Christ as my savior or anything over the holidays.  Just embracing the present.





No comments: